SAN MATEO, Calif., February 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Liberty Financial Network (FFN), a leading digital personal finance company, enters 2022 after a banner year. Going forward, the company will launch new innovative financial products and digital tools that will reinforce its role as the trusted partner that consumers turn to for relationship-focused support at every stage of their financial journey.
“We believe in putting everyday consumers first,” said Brad Stroh, co-founder and co-CEO of FFN. “We are growing rapidly, developing innovative technologies and prioritizing personalized support, with every step rooted in strong core values, including our commitment to caring for our customers.”
Freedom Financial Network’s key achievements in 2021 include:
- Customers Served: FFN currently has over 400,000 total active customers in its debt management and consumer loan programs and has served over one million consumers in its 20-year history.
- Loans issued: More … than $1.5 billion consumer loans were originated in 2021 in LibertyPlus and Consolidation More personal loan programs and new home equity line of credit offer. The total number of originations for these three programs is now exceeded $7 billion.
- Securitization milestones: Three securitizations were issued in 2021, consisting of $690 million consumer loans originated by partner banks on the Freedom Financial Asset Management (FFAM) platform. Combined, these operations attracted the interest of 10 new investors, while the securitization issued in September received AAA rating from the Kroll Bond rating agency. Including an 11th agreement concluded in January 2022 with two AAA ratingsthe total issuance of all securitizations exceeds $3.2 billion.
- Resolved debt: FFN Debt Relief Freedom solved program $1.84 billion in unsecured consumer debt in 2021 alone. That’s the equivalent of more $5 million in debt daily. Since its inception in 2002, FFN has helped consumers solve more than $15 billion in unsecured debt, a tenfold increase in the company’s absolute total in 2017.
- Freedom Debt Relief Pledge: Established in 2021, the Freedom Debt Relief Pledge ensures that consumers are fully informed about their debt relief options and set for success. If a client graduates or leaves the FDR program with a total settlement cost greater than the total amount of debt originally recorded, FDR will refund the difference, up to 100% of their fees collected.
- Best Workplace: FFN ranked No. 1 among very large employers on the Phoenix Business Journalannual Best Workplaces list for 2021. This is the 11th year the company has earned a spot on the list. ARizona Business Magazine named FFN one of from arizona Most Admired Companies for 2021. In Californiathe San Francisco Business Times included FFN in its lists of the Bay Area’s Top 100 Corporate Philanthropists and the Greater Bay Area’s Top FinTech Companies. Built in San Francisco cited FFN as one of its top “companies with the best benefits” in the Bay Area for 2021.
- Expansion: FFN hired more than 1,000 new employees nationwide in 2021. In addition to its offices in San Mateo, Californiaand Tempe, ArizonaExtended FFN in the Dallas-Fort Worth Marlet. The company continues to expand and is looking to immediately hire more than 200 new employees to sales, engineering, data science, strategy, and product development positions.
- Charitable donation: FFN’s charitable initiative, the Freedom Foundation, has donated nearly $400,000 to 35 charities in 2021. This included contributions to 10 charities selected by Freedom’s four Employee Resource Groups, which represent and support employees from Black/African American, Hispanic/Latina, LGBTQ+ and military veterans.
“These milestones are a direct testament to Freedom Financial Network’s position as the undisputed leader in providing effective financial solutions to people looking to improve and transform their financial lives,” said André Housser, co-founder and co-CEO of the company. “As consumers continue to grapple with inflation, a changing economy and the end of pandemic-era hardship programs this year, we’ll be there to help them find the path to a brighter financial future. .”
About Freedom Financial Network
Liberty Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company. We do what traditional banks don’t: put people first. Our solutions help everyday people engage and stay on the path to a better financial future, through innovative technology and personalized coaching. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored to every stage of a consumer’s financial journey and include personal loans (LibertyPlus), home equity loans (Ready), debt assistance (Debt Relief Freedom), and even financial tools and education (Bills.com). Freedom Financial Network has more than 2,300 dedicated employees across California, Arizona and Texas and is recognized as a Best place to work.
For more information on career opportunities at FFN, visit: https://jobs.freedomfinancialnetwork.com/
SOURCE Freedom Financial Network